Thoughts While Lowering a Crib
June 2, 2014
- I get why people with kids feel like they need a bigger house: I'm trying to adjust a crib _in situ_ and it feels like parallel parking a parade float in Rome
- "No hon, I'll do it during the week when the house is quiet." And when it's finally hot out. Good work!
- I bet in the fine print of this Ikea manual there's a _Gremlins_-like warning saying, "Whatever you do, don't try to lower the mattress when it's humid out. Or you'll discover just how shoddy this pressboard fit is. It's only a child's safety, right?"
- What if Ikea is just a conspiracy to convert the US to the metric system?
- How many times has the average fishmonger heard, "Tell me all your thoughts on cod, 'cause I really want to hear 'em?"
- This is pretty close to the floor. I might as well schedule back surgery in advance.
- Wonder if we could get a claw from an old arcade prize machine hooked up here.